Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just thoughts

To all who read this... my time of lent has been so meaningful.  I have spent less time isolating myself from the world and solely communicating via computer (though I am doing that now).  I still have a long way to go on connecting with people I think of often.  I have spent a lot of time in prayer.  I am praying for all of you who are experiencing grief of some kind.  I pray for the joys and blessings that I and others experience.  I also continue to pray that we all can sense the presence of God in the everydayness of life.  Those are my short thoughts and prayers for all of you.  I think of many of you often, my next step is to let you all know how much I do.  :)

My prayers and thoughts are with all of you! 

PS-soon I hope to have some cute pics again.  My camera is still not cooperating, but I am due to get pics printed and can hopefully download some here as well!  We are enjoying the warm weather and I would love to show you all the cute pics I am taking.

No comments: