Right now I am awaiting an appointment to see if surgery is needed since they suspect I may have sliced a tendon (hopefully not) and we will see where I need to go from there. Please keep us in your prayers. We request prayers for healing and patience. I am not enjoying the feeling of helplessness and am anxious to return to somewhat normal functioning.
I do want to add that I thank God for the blessings I am receiving already. My boys have been amazing, helpful and extremely understanding and Steve has been so positive and willing to help out when needed. I am grateful that he was able to take a family sick day today in order to help me out and take me to my necessary appointments. Hopefully we will be prepared for whatever additional steps need to be taken in order for healing to occur.
No comments:
Post a Comment