Logan began playing soccer last week. He is thoroughly enjoying himself and is actually touching the ball this year! We are so excited for him and love to see him enjoying an activity. He even said one time "Soccer is so my thing" it was adorable.
Gavin is desperately wanting to grow up. I desperately want to keep him as young as possible for as long as possible. He is anxiuosly awaiting his 5th birthday. He is excited that next year he will be in preschool and be able to participate in extra curricular activities. For now though he readily engages me in his imaginary sports competitions where I can participate as the opposing team or a fan (whatever his imagination wills is how I become involved).
Steve is busy finishing off his school year. He is also coaching soccer with Logan which he absolutely loves to do. He and I are also busy with our "corn hole league" I know pretty hillbilly but we love it.
I am just being. Busy keeping the house together while working full time and trying to sleep at times. I wish I could work days to join the normal routine of people around me, but for now I will continue on with nights and enjoy the small things in life as they come.
No comments:
Post a Comment