Sunday, November 9, 2008

  Here you have it.. Gavin and I like to get goofy!  working full time outside of the home sure has had it's challenges.  I feel like my energy is more divided than ever and I regret that I do not always give my children the energy I need to give to them.  Nonetheless I continue to try and we all continue to adjust.  I love my job but most of all I love my family.  While Gavin has been a bit of a challenge to me (asserting his independence and thinking he is going on 15 :) ) we still continue to have special moments!  Thanks to all who have given me words of encouragement as I continue this adjustment period, pray for me and my family and who take the time to listen to me.  This change has been great, but change... well... is still change.  

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I got your comment on my blog. Thanx so much for leavin' it! I'm in the process of reading your posts! What do you think of this snow. Looking forward to seeing you guys again next Sun. I didn't get a chance to meet your boys so hopefully I can on Sun.! Have a great week!