Here are two posed pics of me and Gavin. The first is Gavin demanding he take a pic of me. In his eyes I look beautiful and he is so in love with me. I shutter inside every time I see this picture. He definitely is blind with love. So while I hate how I see myself in this pic, what over rides is how beautiful he sees me. Gavin and I have had such an amazing time lately. The sacrifice of working full time nights and being with him during the days (when I should be sleeping) is mostly worth it. Of course, lack of sleep sometimes brings out the monster in me, but for the most part his big brown eyes melt that monster away. The other day I felt so sick, an unfortunate side effect of withdrawal from not taking my medicine (no the not taking them was not an intentional thought), anyhow as I lay on the couch watching the world spin around me and feeling like I would never regain any amount of equalibrium in my life time, Gavin sat across from me trying to comfort me. He knew I had been dizzy and that moving quickly was becoming increasingly difficult. He looked at me so lovingly and said "Mom, I will give you something to snuggle with," I asked him what and he said gleefully "ME!". My heart was just beaming, since I could not drag my facial features to a normal position, I just looked at my Gavin and reminded him of how much I love him.
One more thing. Below is a picture he insisted I take of him and Maddie. He told me that I needed to get the camera and take a picture. It was worth it. His cute little smile and him cuddling the dog was just priceless. He loves to see me melt over his cuteness. It's these simple things that make me smile when I hear them shout "Mommeeee!"

No comments:
Post a Comment