
Steve's birthday is this Wednesday and we continue our family tradition of celebrating birthday week. This means Steve gets spoiled more than usual for the whole week surrounding his birthday! This year for his birthday I bought him some corn hole boards. They are cubs boards which are pretty darn cool and these pics do not do them justice. Steve and I enjoyed these boards for several hours on Sat. and then invited Dallan and Janice over on Sunday to play several rounds of corn hole. As you all know Steve takes games very seriously. Unfortunately though he needs to play this game with me and I am in serious need of some skill improvements. In one pic Steve is measuring the boards accordingly as noted from the corn hole association. If any of you are interested in some corn hole competition come on over view our beautiful boards and be prepared to have fun playing some good ol' corn hole!

No comments:
Post a Comment