
It has been forever since I have posted. Mostly because I have neglected to take pics of my cuties. Today Logan attended his last day of school for the year! He loved kindergarten and claims he still can't read, but he writes in a journal and it is so cute. My favorite thing he wrote was a Mother's day card. It said something like this "I love you mom and I like when you let me hang out at my grandmas house." I could not stop laughing after I read that.
Gavin and I hung out the second half of the school year. I pulled him out of school and decided to spend more time with him. We had a blast, although he really is into Star Wars, and apparently I do not know enough about the characters.
I started school several weeks ago and am feeling overwhelmed, not with the class, but with prioritizing my time. I am so needing to get on a regular schedule but am struggling to not sleep in with the boys in the morning and play with them in the afternoon.
Steve is finishing his last week of school and will assume a stay at home dad role this summer. He has a couple of paint jobs, but will mostly be found at the pool with our boys.
Oh yeah...Steve and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary this Thursday! Wow, it has gone fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment