I plan to post pics in the next few days. I am pleased to announce that Logan lost his first baby tooth one week ago.
He was extremely proud of this new development in his life. Logan even said "I feel so much older now Mom, I think I am ready to turn 7 now." How cute is that. Logan is quick to let everyone know that he does not believe in the tooth fairy and instead would like to have a huge party with lots of people crowded in the house. I am hoping to put together a small event in honor of this new era in his life. Contrary to the tooth fairy though, this event will only occur once.
All else is going well in the Rolon Miller household!
Hope to keep you all updated with pics soon!
My Favorites from Darcy 2014
11 years ago
1 comment:
how much do I love my nephew? :) the first thing Logan did when I saw him after this big event was insist I HOLD HIS TOOTH!!! :)
Post a Comment